• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

The delivery status of your Macan is:

• Total voters

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo,Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
New to the forum and looking to place an order in the coming months.

For those who are based in the US and placed the order recently, do you know how long is the wait from order to build to delivery?
https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US

for a high volume product like Macan I believe buying off the lot is also viable - porsche finder is invaluable…

you can order one from Dealership and shortest time would be 3-4 months and can take much longer - or you can find one already in stock.

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S ordered PSSPN853. Jan 25 Delivery
Country flag
I think @tmrqs is correct. So much depends on the spec and getting the allocation. Four to Five months from the time you get an allocation is about the best guess right now.

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S ordered PSSPN853. Jan 25 Delivery
Country flag
Thank you @daveo4EV, @tmrqs and @MFitz!

I wanted to wait until Dec or Jan to place the order so that there is a chance the early issues (outside of delivery) can be resolved.
I placed my order for my 4S the day after it was announced. I had a 4 ordered and they let me switch. So it locked 10/21 and the last time I had a message from my SA he indicated Jan 25 delivery . That will give you some idea of my time line.