• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Will MACAN EV look like this?

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
Despite having a deposit down on the new EV Macan I am still not convinced it will like the look of it when it eventually does get revealed, neither the current model or the Cayenne are what you call lookers, even by SUV standards.

I’ve also a deposit down on the Lotus Eletre and frankly it’s design is far more exciting though size is bigger than what I’m ideally wanting.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
Despite having a deposit down on the new EV Macan I am still not convinced it will like the look of it when it eventually does get revealed, neither the current model or the Cayenne are what you call lookers, even by SUV standards.

I’ve also a deposit down on the Lotus Eletre and frankly it’s design is far more exciting though size is bigger than what I’m ideally wanting.
I saw two in Edinburgh (see my post) and despite the disguise it will look quite fine - definitely a sloped hatch but not dopey looking like the green render above.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
TBH I will buy the electric Macan regardless of looks, the specs look really good and I think it's going to be an amazing car. I haven't been excited about the looks, and I'm still not, but EVs are getting uglier in general and it is what it is.

Well. If they can get working software in it.

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
That actually looks great, lol.
I agree! The camo versions running around give me hesitance in terms of looks. I'm sure Porsche will come out with a good looking design once they're ready for the reveal. At least specs wise, I'm excited.

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
What AI thinks the baby of a Macan GTS and Taycan Turbo ST would look like... looks better than what's been seen of the Macan EV so far

Taymacan.jpg
Obviously the EV doesn’t need to same amount of grill openings as the ICE cars but will they change the nose beyond this to separate each even more giving each its own distinctive look.