• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911
Country flag
One more delivery day detail:

Funny story (at least in retrospect). On the drive home from delivery. I tried to adjust the side view mirrors and accidentally folded them with the folding mirror switch. I didn’t know to look for such a switch and could not solve the problem until I got home. I’ll classify it as comic misadventures, but if I had sideswiped someone, it would have been something else. That switch should require a long press because it is too easy to accidentally activate and not a feature many will ever want or need to use.
lol Where exactly is the folding mirror switch?

krissrock

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
it shouldn't be allowed to be activated while NOT in park...that's a wierd thing...
i think it's that button...

Electric Macan EV Delivery Day: First Impressions of White Macan 4 EV 1727748620300-q

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
I can tell you that it's useful to have it also in "Motion" but maybe only in the narrow Italian road ;)
Agreed.
But we in the UK feel disappointed you left us out in narrow roads category 😜

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
You are right but when I'm in the UK I pay attention to stay on the right side of the road 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂