• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Sideline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E450 wagon
Country flag
I would have done these, got the uglier ones I think, but will be packed with snow and slush anyway so no big deal.
Agreed about the slush. If anything, the other 20 inch (I wouldn't call them ugly :)) might be easier to clean.

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
Agreed about the slush. If anything, the other 20 inch (I wouldn't call them ugly :)) might be easier to clean.
Less attractive then... Let's compare some pics in Feb/Mar and see how they look.

OP
OP
Bennie

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4, MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Yesterday my car came back from the dealer with the new Goodyears. It has helped, the driving pleasure of the Macan has clearly improved. The tires respond better to irregularities in the road surface. They cushion and are simply less hard and stiff.
The sound also seems better, but I have to make longer rides on different types of road surfaces to know for sure.

In short, the Goodyears show that the better scores on the tire labels in the configurator of the Macan correspond to practice. Furthermore, the dealer said that about 90% of the Macans come to them on Bridgestones...