• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

max83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5, Audi S4
Country flag
Thanks for the write ups, stunning car! I’m looking to pull the trigger on my first Porsche a 4s in Ice Grey or Volcano, but almost certain on ice!
I’ve added body colour sideblades and roof rails, but seriously considering the off road body colour pack now after seeing your car.
Love the chalk but want the headrest crests that can only be added to leather and don’t feel the full chalk leather is worth the extra cost - better used on other bits! How does your interior keep? With 2 kids I’m a bit worried I will live to regret!

TurboSpain

First Name
Manu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes CLS, waiting for a Macan Turbo
Country flag
@Devmac
It’s annoying! Can’t see how this could improve safety (at least in Italy after road works they don’t remove the sign so there are still 30 km/h limit on high speed road 😡…)
I think that I will assign the warning on/off to the diamond button in the wheel.
but it’s easy also to use the switch on the 3 panels view of the center screen.

It's a shame to have to use the diamond button to turn off the speed warning instead of activating the 360 view.

PORSCHE THIS IS INTERESTING TO YOU: with very little programming code you could use the diamond button with more functions: short press, long press, two short presses...

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
Love the chalk but want the headrest crests that can only be added to leather and don’t feel the full chalk leather is worth the extra cost - better used on other bits! How does your interior keep? With 2 kids I’m a bit worried I will live to regret!
Porsche showroom had an Ice Grey Macan there and the interior was in Blackberry. In person, Blackberry looked stunning. Wife was completely sold on it.

Colours in the configurator don't do justice. I don't like darker colours generally like black (too dull) but if you get a chance, see Blackberry in person. Probably the best interior colour.

We had chosen Crayon, but now want to change to Blackberry, but might not be possible this late.

max83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5, Audi S4
Country flag
Porsche showroom had an Ice Grey Macan there and the interior was in Blackberry. In person, Blackberry looked stunning. Wife was completely sold on it.

Colours in the configurator don't do justice. I don't like darker colours generally like black (too dull) but if you get a chance, see Blackberry in person. Probably the best interior colour.

We had chosen Crayon, but now want to change to Blackberry, but might not be possible this late.

max83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x5, Audi S4
Country flag
Just back from local Porsche showroom and see what you mean about blackberry. It is definitely a lot nicer than the configurator and a new problem to factor in to configuration! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Any, views on sport chrono for those who added? Can see the benefit with ICE car but on the fence for electric!?

OP
OP
DES_MX

DES_MX

First Name
DES_MX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan4 CT
Country flag
For now hard to tell how the interior will last, but I never wear jeans and always light colored chinos so for me no issue. My kid rides in the booster seat still so also nonissue. I think it will be fine if you just clean any stains right away (keep some wet tissues etc in the car at all times)

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Just back from local Porsche showroom and see what you mean about blackberry. It is definitely a lot nicer than the configurator and a new problem to factor in to configuration! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Any, views on sport chrono for those who added? Can see the benefit with ICE car but on the fence for electric!?
Check this thread.