• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

Assistance Systems Error - Speed Limit Display (warning message)

SteveP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
I Steve, i left my car for nearly 2 weeks at the London West branch. They done a reset but all errors are back again after 15 minutes drive. I am so angry they didn’t fix this issue. How did you know about it ? Is there any update?
At the moment, most Centre’s are likely unable to provide immediate fixes due to there being limited functionality (not due to error) with the vehicle Software Testers.

What is likely the case at the moment is they are carrying out guided fault-finding at request of the Technical Dept & Porsche GB/AG and feeding back the results for Technical to work with the Software Team in Germany to build a patch to fix it.

The fact that immediate fixes aren’t available also leans heavily towards it being a software-based issue, as if hardware you could replace a sensor (pending availability) and likely get your desired effect.

I’ve had experience with similar issues with other vehicles and have - for my sins - worked in software previously. I’ve spoken with friends in the industry to get some insight into a broader range of the goings on with new Macan EV experiences and I should say these issues are relatively limited, with most new Macan EV’s working without a hitch. It seems to be when introducing Adaptive Cruise/Innodrive that things go awry.

Would be interested to know if anyone is having issues just with the standard Cruise Control.