• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

How is InnoDrive?

fubar.droid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
For me the only time I ever don't want to drive is stop and go traffic, has anyone used it for that and found it reliable? Overall do you feel it's worth getting that option?

fsabek

First Name
Fuwad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla model s, macan ev turbo waiting for software update at dealership
Country flag
Coming from Tesla with fsd that was a huge thing. To the point I was concerned getting so used to fsd could ruin my first time ever Porsche experience.
it is kind of confusing. I had my turbo specced with innodrive and have had my car for three days now and honestly don’t know if I have used the whole thing. Anyways the active lane keep and cruise control are good enough however not as good as the Tesla. For my needs when stuck in traffic and on highways again seems to be good enough.
there is something that makes it control speed but came with the car on the off position and I didn’t turn it on since reading on this forum lots complained of it being very slow.

quaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV
Country flag
I don't see why anyone would want to use it in a city. I live in SF and would never trust anything like that with how dynamic everything is. It definitely doesnt recognize stop signs or street lights though, nor would it do any turns at lights/intersections for you if you have a destination set. It is basically just adaptive cruise control/stop and go by following the car in front with radar/lidar combined with active steering to keep your car centered in a lane when it detects one on each side.

Wawando

First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT GTS, 992 4s Cab, Macan EV Turbo
Country flag
Innodrive is a must for traffic self drive and cruising.
It works really well.
Active lane keep + cruise control will NOT do the trick.