• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

InnoDrive issue. Plug & Charge also not working

quaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV
Country flag
I took delivery last night. The plug and charge is not working and no one at the dealership had any clue what to do.

But also I optioned inno-drive but cannot seem to find how to activate it or anything in the manual even that refers to it. It has the adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, and 'route planning' features and those worked well on the freeway last night, but I'm not sure if this is what innodrive is or if there is a separate option that should be available for the innodrive. This is what my assists menu looks like, can anyone else who has optioned inno drive tell me if their has a separate option for it?

Electric Macan EV InnoDrive issue. Plug & Charge also not working IMG_3987.heic

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
@quaxon - You probably will need to fully reset the car and start the initial configuration again - that solved the issue for other people here.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
unfortunately I can’t help for plug and charge but innodrive is part of ACC so you have everything you need. I have the same menu you have. I noticed Innodrive tries to predict traffic and danger ahead. It worked for me on highway 2 night ago.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 Macan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo, 23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I can see the confusion since the manual does not call it Innodrive but rather Drive Assist.
Please reference Driving Assistance section of the manual. This snippet from the Macan EV manual shows elements of what is Innodrive in a Taycan.

I am not surprised the dealer does not know this as they are lazy to learn anything.
I like my dealer a lot, but they joke often how they go to all these offsite trainings and just have fun instead of learning, since most customers never ask questions.

Electric Macan EV InnoDrive issue. Plug & Charge also not working 1728684797912-9e

Electric Macan EV InnoDrive issue. Plug & Charge also not working 1728684132642-zy

Plug and Charge: I do not have Macan EV but the way it works on the Taycan is similar what Macan EV manual states below, which means a set of requirements and setup elements needs to be met.

Electric Macan EV InnoDrive issue. Plug & Charge also not working 1728684499968-wy

Last edited: