• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

meerec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS MY22 I Macan 4S PSZUSJE6 Jet Black
Country flag
Today I’ve switched my order from Turbo to 4S.
My new config is here or simply PSFMVAX6

meerec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS MY22 I Macan 4S PSZUSJE6 Jet Black
Country flag
Were you able to keep the same allocation and delivery date?
No. i go to a new queue, which in my case is good as I’ll be at the front of the queue. For Turbo, I was deep behind. So yes, new allocation.

raybey

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TM3 LR
Country flag
How do people know if theirs is a MY2024 or MY2025? Is it just a case of which date you placed the initial order?

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
How do people know if theirs is a MY2024 or MY2025? Is it just a case of which date you placed the initial order?
The build sheet will tell you but essentially based on the allocation/build date.

raybey

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TM3 LR
Country flag
The build sheet will tell you but essentially based on the allocation/build date.
Thanks. I guess I will have to ask to find out then. Do we know what the differences are?

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. I guess I will have to ask to find out then. Do we know what the differences are?
A few new options available to MY25, prices are essentially the same, and base RWD and 4S trims are available.

Any order placed today for a delivery in November is most likely a MY25.

OP
OP
tmrqs

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
Personally my wife and I do not think so after we made a trip to dealership specifically to look at the Bordeaux Red and Black combination (ourselves asking that same question). We found Bordeaux is a darker red. Think your combination is a great one.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here is my updated order (switched from 4 to 4S).

I also love the new slate neo grey...and I am going to go bold with red interior (too much?)

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSCXNNG5
Agree with the above. Bordeaux is much more of a rich burgundy than the red it appears in many photos/configurators. Very classy color.

I'd *highly* recommend everyone spec full leather in either Bordeaux or Biege, I think it adds a ton of appeal for the money. The partial isn't bad, either, but that does mean you're looking at a non-leather dash while driving FWIW.

Also the Slate Grey Neo is very similar to the BMW color (Dravit Grey on the i4). If you want to see something similar in person, check that out.