• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

mikenev

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6 50 TFSI e Vorsprung
Country flag
To facilitate those who would like to see the new beauty in the metal as soon as possible, I am starting this for people to log where and when they know the Macan EV has become available for public viewing (no stalking :). Please tag city and country along with location. Please also post only when the vehicle can be seen, not merely anticipated.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Was at Paul Miller in NJ last night and they had several in the lot, all available for purchase.

None inside the dealership but they opened one for me to look into/get in.

PSPJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne e-hybrid, Model 3, EV Macan 4S on order
Country flag
I drove one last Friday at Porsche Riverside (Southern Califorina). They had one for test driving and one in the showroom.

krissrock

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
Posche Conshohocken in PA has them available. I test drove a 4, and there were like 5+ others in the back. Idk if they were customer orders or not though.

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
Porsche Bellevue has at least 1
Is that for sale or test drive? My sales guy has not yet called me in for a drive before locking my build in early October. I may drop by this weekend if I can see one

Daniel15

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Country flag
Porsche Burlingame and Fremont (California) both have demo cars. Burlingame have a few others on the lot but they've been sold already and waiting for customer pickup.