• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Macan GTS
Country flag
For the USA, they are CARB/EPA certified and most of the launch cars will be the firsts to arrive however, the on-sale date is still the 18th and also there is the software update that many have mentioned that will need to be done as well before delivery can be taken.

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
Now that they are both CARP & EPA certified, anyone have any idea what is prevent Porsche from sharing their fueleconomy.gov mileage?

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
Now that they are both CARP & EPA certified, anyone have any idea what is prevent Porsche from sharing their fueleconomy.gov mileage?
Do we now know the EPA range?

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Macan GTS
Country flag
It was slightly slow to release when then 25 Taycan was certified as well! Think they didnt release till after a few hit the ground.

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
My Sr. Brand Ambassador just called and told me that if the schedule holds as it currently shows, I will be able to test drive their Macan 4 (their first incoming) next Tuesday. He said that he had a long list of folks who he has been working on for the Macan EV for quite a while, and that the initial round of test drives are prioritized for those folks.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was told they'd have them available for viewing this weekend and hoping to have test drives ready Monday or Tuesday, pending software. Not allowed to demo them until the software update.

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
I hear a stampede heading past Whole Foods in Bellevue!

My ambassador seems to always need a little encouragement to invite us to do stuff, so I dropped them a note to see when we can come in before locking our 4S build.

OP
OP
n4v4nod

n4v4nod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Macan 4, 2024 Spyder RS
Country flag
Another update: I was just informed that the Software updates were distributed today to dealers. I was at my dealer today and I saw them in the service area getting uploaded. They stated that September 18th holds for the official on-sale date.

Edit: SA just informed me that there is an issue with the software update. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

rmwrip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X 5. Macan ev turbo ordered
Country flag
I just confirmed that my local dealer in Madison, WI just received their first two. Scheduled to see them tomorrow. I’ll get to see aventurine in person. I have an oak green turbo ordered but still considering ice grey and need to check out aventurine.

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
I just confirmed that my local dealer in Madison, WI just received their first two. Scheduled to see them tomorrow. I’ll get to see aventurine in person. I have an oak green turbo ordered but still considering ice grey and need to check out aventurine.
oak green looks amazing in person. I would 100% go that way if I didn’t already have a mamba green CT

rmwrip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X 5. Macan ev turbo ordered
Country flag
I did have a chance to see an oak panamera earlier this week. A bit darker than I expected but still cool.

Macan EV Update: Sept. 18 is New On Sale Launch Date for North America Macan EV + Now CARB Certified! IMG_0501

Macan EV Update: Sept. 18 is New On Sale Launch Date for North America Macan EV + Now CARB Certified! IMG_0496

Macan EV Update: Sept. 18 is New On Sale Launch Date for North America Macan EV + Now CARB Certified! IMG_0497

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
As of 11am today US dealerships are planning to sell these cars first thing on the 18th.

While it's possible there will be a delay with some or all of the cars for software, the current belief is the stop-sale will be lifted for start of day on the 18th.