• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
It was to be seen by journalists in late 22 and on sale spring 23. What I was told by the dealer was chat is 2024 sometime but don’t be surprised if that almost runs into 2025. ?
We are in the queue for one for the Mrs - which is already very long according to dealer.

I think 2025 is the absolute earliest we will need to think about whether to pull the trigger or not.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
We are in the queue for one for the Mrs - which is already very long according to dealer.

I think 2025 is the absolute earliest we will need to think about whether to pull the trigger or not.
These waitlists are mostly irrelevant. It was the same with the Taycan, if you're even slightly flexible about dealership you can 100% get an early production EV Macan even if you aren't on a waitlist. I got one of the first Taycan 4S' in the Seattle area and I wasn't on any waitlists.

The reality is most people on the waitlist have forgotten or will change their minds, especially in regards to the higher models. The base electric Macan won't be seen until later and thats really what 95% of people will want.

If you're looking for the top trim electric Macan itll be easy enough to get an early reservation. Whether you'll want one with the disaster that is the software is another story.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
These waitlists are mostly irrelevant. It was the same with the Taycan, if you're even slightly flexible about dealership you can 100% get an early production EV Macan even if you aren't on a waitlist. I got one of the first Taycan 4S' in the Seattle area and I wasn't on any waitlists.

The reality is most people on the waitlist have forgotten or will change their minds, especially in regards to the higher models. The base electric Macan won't be seen until later and thats really what 95% of people will want.

If you're looking for the top trim electric Macan itll be easy enough to get an early reservation. Whether you'll want one with the disaster that is the software is another story.
Completely undecided currently.
So plenty of time to make a decision.
?

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
I have a deposit down of this, the RRSport EV when it lands and the Lotus Eletre so I should be able to have whichever lands first.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
Despite being one of the first with a deposit on one at our dealers I doubt I will see it any time before 2024.
Be careful that your deposit is an actual deposit - dealer can't physically do that until the car has been launched and you have an actual order form. They can take a pre-deposit from you.

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
Be careful that your deposit is an actual deposit - dealer can't physically do that until the car has been launched and you have an actual order form. They can take a pre-deposit from you.
Like all deposits you place ahead of launch it just gets you on to a list. The main thing is each are refundable, the Porsche and LandRover deposits are placed with dealers and the Lotus is direct with them.