• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ICE GREY Macan EV Photos Thread

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
I would probably get the Off Road Design Package IF it did not require roof rails.
You can get just the Off-road front bumper.
It gives more ground clearance, the same as Off Road Design Package. It's cheaper as well. I did that.

mikeright

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
Satin- It was my intention to avoid as much large glossy pieces as possible.
Let me know but I think that the combination between the satin wheels and the other glossy parts are great too. What do you think after watching them in the flesh?

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Let me know but I think that the combination between the satin wheels and the other glossy parts are great too. What do you think after watching them in the flesh?
I really like it. Was only able to see the car in the sunshine. Would configure it again like this.
Of course: So many way to configure a good loking macan.
I was unsure about the sideblades. First config was with glossy- But then i saw some macans with glossy sideblades after a certain time: Everywhere microscratches...