• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Macan EV aftermarket parts

byebye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV to be deliveredā€¦ or not
Country flag
I know! There is no other real cargo space in my 911, as a consequence I am a huge fan of frunks šŸ˜Š

craz8

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS, BMW Z8
Country flag
This is the pic of my frunk exactly as it was when the car has been delivered:
IMG_5071.jpeg

I have only the red emergency triangle box and the cable.
The January reveal videos all show this - this image is clear enough to see the + of a First Aid kit on that second red package. It's either that or a life raft. Perhaps only the German market has these? The US models seem to come with neither.

Electric Macan EV Macan EV aftermarket parts Macan EV Reveal Screenshot

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
The January reveal videos all show this - this image is clear enough to see the + of a First Aid kit on that second red package. It's either that or a life raft. Perhaps only the German market has these? The US models seem to come with neither.

Macan EV Reveal Screenshot.jpg
It could be that the first aid kit is an accessory, like the fire extinguisher in the front of the passenger seat?

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
75 smackaroos? I'll wait for the Temu version. It's not the price, it's the principle. Those things cost less than 25 cents to make.

I guess it's the price, too. ;)
$75 man!
75 smackaroos? I'll wait for the Temu version. It's not the price, it's the principle. Those things cost less than 25 cents to make.

I guess it's the price, too. ;)

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4, MINI Cooper S
Country flag
This is the pic of my frunk exactly as it was when the car has been delivered:
IMG_5071.jpeg

I have only the red emergency triangle box and the cable.
Nice frunk Diego. Although I ordered and payed for an emergency kit, this is missing. Also no extra plastic thing to put the kit or other stuff behind. Iā€˜ve asked my dealer about this.
Electric Macan EV Macan EV aftermarket parts IMG_0571

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Nice frunk Diego. Although I ordered and payed for an emergency kit, this is missing. Also no extra plastic thing to put the kit or other stuff behind. Iā€˜ve asked my dealer about this.
IMG_0571.jpeg
It looks like itā€™s completely different: no rails for the plastic piece!!!! Maybe different solutions for different marketsā€¦

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4, MINI Cooper S
Country flag
It looks like itā€™s completely different: no rails for the plastic piece!!!! Maybe different solutions for different marketsā€¦
Thanks for your reaction Diego. You say you need rails for the plastic piece? The rails are part of the structure of the frunk? Maybe a photo without the plastic piece helps.
I canā€™t imagine that Italy and The Netherlands, both being Europe, are different markets.

nalves

First Name
Nuno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 530e
Country flag
Thanks for your reaction Diego. You say you need rails for the plastic piece? The rails are part of the structure of the frunk? Maybe a photo without the plastic piece helps.
I canā€™t imagine that Italy and The Netherlands, both being Europe, are different markets.
It's with the Storage Package option