• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

mikelin7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan S
Country flag
I recently got an email saying i have been chosen as a winner to PEC ATL experience.

You have won a Two (2) day/1-night trip for you and a companion to the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, GA. Your prize includes:

• Round-trip economy air transportation from the major airport nearest you and your travel companion’s home to Atlanta, GA
  • Ground Transportation to/from airport /hotel
  • One (1) night hotel accommodation (double occupancy)
  • Porche PEC Center Lunch and Tour
  • Pro Insight, Macan Driving Experience, Porsche Racing Simulators, 911 GTS Demonstration Lap and more
is this legit?

UPDATE 7/16:

Arrived at ATL. Picked up by new Cayenne and got the room overlooks Porsche Racetrack from my bed 🤘🤘

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1509-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1516-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1524-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1530-

There will be total of 4 Macan EV models. Macan EV, Macan 4, Macan 4S and Macan Turbo.

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1575-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1790-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1789-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1788-

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan img_1787-

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I recently got an email saying i have been chosen as a winner to PEC ATL experience.

You have won a Two (2) day/1-night trip for you and a companion to the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, GA. Your prize includes:

• Round-trip economy air transportation from the major airport nearest you and your travel companion’s home to Atlanta, GA
  • Ground Transportation to/from airport /hotel
  • One (1) night hotel accommodation (double occupancy)
  • Porche PEC Center Lunch and Tour
  • Pro Insight, Macan Driving Experience, Porsche Racing Simulators, 911 GTS Demonstration Lap and more

is this legit?
If you entered the contest, then absolutely yes! Congrats!!!

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I dig a little deeper. I believed I did sign up for the sweepstake. Thank you very much. Now I am excited.
Please let us know how it goes, eager to get your feedback! Do you get to choose the dates or are they predefined?

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
Congratualtions mikeIin7!

I too signed up and they were predefined. Here’s a quote from the entry rules.

Porsche said:
Trip Guidelines: Trips must be taken July 16, 2024 - July 17, 2024 or such winner's prize will be forfeited, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Each winner's travel companion must be 21 years of age or older and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. Winners and travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, etc.) and travel on the same itinerary.

OP
OP
mikelin7

mikelin7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan S
Country flag
They sent me $300 spend-it money thru echeck and booked the flight from LAX to ATL. Waiting for the hotel confirmation and event itinerary

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
I am glad this is working well for you. We look forward to your later sharing with us your analysis, feelings, any decisions you made as a consequence, and any recommendations you wish to pass on to us. July 16/17 is just next week so we too are excited with what we learn from you.

Thanks in advance Mike.