• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
OP
OP
mikelin7

mikelin7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan S
Country flag
mikelin7, you have exceeded our request to provide us really good analysis. GREAT job in helping us experience a small part of your joy driving the Macan turbo EV.
Thank you for allowing me to express my joy driving the new Macan EV at PEC-Atlanta. I do have a twist at my next follow up....

Thank you.

OP
OP
mikelin7

mikelin7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan S
Country flag
Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan IMG_3143
Pushing EV turbo to the limit

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Wonder how fast it’s going on that turn.
Unrelated, not loving the license plate holder placement…

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
I never liked the license plate location on the European ones and I too dislike it on our U.S. ones. I/many will find a far better aesthetic location. Will initially investigate Sto-n-Sho but afraid that due to the center main sensor, it is going to have to off the centerline (which I dislike). There WILL be a centerline solution to mine somehow, e.g., some way that doesn’t look bad and doesn’t mess with any of the sensors.

https://stonsho.com/

Here’s there solution on my iX. This plate will transfer over to our Macan.

Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan IMG_1735

OP
OP
mikelin7

mikelin7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan S
Country flag
Macan EV Test drive review of Macan EV @ PEC ATL Experience w/ comparison vs. ICE Macan IMG_3178

60mph on the same corner in 911GTS driven by professional…..

OP
OP
mikelin7

mikelin7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan S
Country flag
We all know that as good as we expect and hope the Macan spiciest version will be, it will not be in the same ballpark as the 911 GT…
I think the professional can push Macan about 50~55mph on the same corner

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2019 e-Tron, GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
Thanks for your review!

I'm wondering if you happened to notice what drive modes are available with Sport Chrono. For example, in the Taycan in addition to Normal, Sport and Sport Plus there are also Range and Individual settings. I particularly like and use Individual because you can customize settings to your own preference. Does the Macan E Turbo Sport Chrono have an Individual setting?

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 LR '21 - Macan 4 expected arrival 20/9/24
Country flag
There's no range mode on Macan. You got Normal, Sport, and Offroad and if you had Sport Chrono you add also Sport Plus. The two times I add the pleasure to sit inside the car (static) I saw anly this 4 driving mode on the display so I don't know if there's an "individual" option or you can simply change one of these with your own settings