• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

First drive home - Comments and issues

Wawando

First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT GTS, 992 4s Cab, Macan EV Turbo ordered
Country flag
No I was saying that the seatbelt noise is the only noise I found in the car since I picked up ;)
I ordered exactly the one in the link you posted.
Mine sits at Alcatara so no noise…
About road noise it is a bit louder than my Taycan that had insulated glasses but no complaints, if fact it is a verybquiet ride unless when on concrete highways
Electric Macan EV First drive home - Comments and issues image

OP
OP
gianteli

gianteli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
I suppose I could move the buckle up to where the alcantara is…will try that. It came with the little holder-bar set about 10cm below the transition to plastic.

KAMichael

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW M2, 2024 BMW X5 50e, 2024 Porsche Macan Turbo
Mine sits at Alcatara so no noise…
About road noise it is a bit louder than my Taycan that had insulated glasses but no complaints, if fact it is a verybquiet ride unless when on concrete highways
image.jpg
I am very familiar with this very useful clip, I have one on most of my cars. All of my BMW's have or have had this in some form or design, usually for both the driver and the passenger. Some implementations are adjustable, some are at a fixed point. All are designed to keep the seatbelt at a minimum height for each access when reaching back. They also help to keep the seatbelt in a position that can prevent rattling against the B pilar while diving and not in use.

I searched Porsche parts and accessories to file the clip. You can buy another and use it on the driver's side if you want. I am surprised - is it possibly missing? I have not yet taken delivery of my Macan to confirm - it is scheduled for the coming week.

If anyone else that has already taken delivery of their Macan can confirm - is this only included for the passenger side? If so, I may order one myself for the driver.

Porsche part on Suncoast: SKU: SKU99BELTCLIP
Website: https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU99BELTCLIP.html
Cost: $9.00

Electric Macan EV First drive home - Comments and issues Porsche seat belt clip1

Electric Macan EV First drive home - Comments and issues Porsche seat belt clip2

Last edited:

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
I confirm you that (after checking 8 Macan EV) the clip is only on passenger seatbelt. Thanks for the precious information. Now I have to find where to buy it on this side of the pound…

Last edited:

Wawando

First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT GTS, 992 4s Cab, Macan EV Turbo ordered
Country flag
I confirm you that (after checking & Macan EV) the clip is only on passenger seatbelt. Thanks for the precious information. Now I have to find where to buy it on this side of the pound…
Yes, mine only has on passenger side.