• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 LR '21 - Macan 4 expected arrival 20/9/24
Country flag
Amazing!!!
Mine arrived today too (at the dealer....). Got my VIN and being able to connect the car to my Porsche account (on the PC since on the APP it asks me some documents I don't have yet...).
Finally got access to the manual (but only through the APP since the web sites, even with the VIN, keeps telling my that there are no manual for my model :CWL:): now I know what to do tonight šŸ‘Øā€šŸŽ“

krissrock

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
is that last one white, or one of those bright grey/silver colors? can't think of the name right now...
and it's interesting how all of them have the body color side plate...

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag
Amazing!!!
Mine arrived today too (at the dealer....). Got my VIN and being able to connect the car to my Porsche account (on the PC since on the APP it asks me some documents I don't have yet...).
Finally got access to the manual (but only through the APP since the web sites, even with the VIN, keeps telling my that there are no manual for my model :CWL:): now I know what to do tonight šŸ‘Øā€šŸŽ“
Thanks Diego for the tip, also added my car to my profile and downloading the manual :)

OP
OP
Alex74

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, 356(1963), Macan Turbo EV (on order)
Country flag
is that last one white, or one of those bright grey/silver colors? can't think of the name right now...
and it's interesting how all of them have the body color side plate...
The last one is ice white
the ice grey metalic is the one on the truck and more in the middle.
they have different rims too. Good to compare. And indeed most have body colour side plates.
i go back later this week, try to make more pics in detail and internal.

JonoNZ

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX M60, Audi RS3, Porsche Macan Turbo PR1X9KR5
Country flag
The last one is ice white
the ice grey metalic is the one on the truck and more in the middle.
they have different rims too. Good to compare. And indeed most have body colour side plates.
i go back later this week, try to make more pics in detail and internal.
Not too sure that is right, the one on the truck, and the middle of the post look like Dolomite Silver, the one at the end of the post looks like Ice Grey Metallic.

OP
OP
Alex74

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, 356(1963), Macan Turbo EV (on order)
Country flag
Not too sure that is right, the one on the truck, and the middle of the post look like Dolomite Silver, the one at the end of the post looks like Ice Grey Metallic.
You could be right

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That is correct. The one with the 20" wheels is Dolomite Silver, the final photo is Ice Grey. I'm 100% certain.

krissrock

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
Ice grey is pretty bright...

MeMyselfAndI

First Name
Pieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (MY 21)
Country flag
That Gentian Blue looks fantastic! šŸ¤© Really thinking about changing from black to blue... šŸ¤”

Bennie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD, MINI Cooper S, Harley Davidson FLDE
Country flag
Nice to see so many cars are delivered. Mine is expected end of September.
I see Bridgestone, Good Year and Pirelli tires on the 21ā€ rims. No Michelin? Iā€™m very satisfied with the Michelins on my Taycan. The dealer told me I canā€™t choose the tires, the factory does this for you šŸ˜³
Has anyone seen Michelins on the 21ā€?

DuckMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X5 40i, TRD Taco, K1200RS. past: M5, M3, 135i S2.
Country flag
Super great pictures. My SA just informed me yesterday our Macan 4 is on the second boat :rolleyes: to our region in New England and that our car will not be here till Oct 15. He was however very excited about his Macan dealer school experience and said he loved the car, good seating position and super smooth . He's driving a Boxster and Taycan now.

Last edited:

nerv

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5
Country flag
Awesome pics. Does anyone know if Porsche installs the license plate mounts on every car coming out of the factory? I never install my front plates and hate when dealers do it.

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
Awesome pics. Does anyone know if Porsche installs the license plate mounts on every car coming out of the factory? I never install my front plates and hate when dealers do it.
Asked a few Porsche dealers earlier this year and they all said the same thing: they only install the front mount if the customer asks for it.

Your SA will be able to confirm thatā€™s their policy too. ;)