• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Apple EV Route Planner & Plug & Charge

dieterf

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Macan GTS
Country flag
Took delivery of my new Macan Electric Turbo and my expectations have been exceeded thus far. I do have two questions that I can't figure out how to solve and could use some help:

1. It appears Apple EV Route Planner is not compatible or enabled for the Macan Electric, or I just can't get it working. Anyone else having this issue?
2. Plug and Charge is grayed out within PCM and will not enable in the My Porsche app. Under Account/Charging Service in the app it also shows "Please activate Plug & Charge for your Porsche Charging Service contract." Any ideas?

Macan EV Apple EV Route Planner & Plug & Charge Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 3.59.12 PM
Macan EV Apple EV Route Planner & Plug & Charge IMG_87B6229C5A56-1

driege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S (on order)
Country flag
I don't know the answer to your question, but would you mind sharing a mini-review of the car so far? (perhaps in a different thread)