• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Maybe the Italians know something no one else does...hum I think maybe the software in this case may be more of an Art rather than a Science. ;)
They started to prepare the car on Thursday morning and I could have it delivered in the evening but I can’t be there. Friday at 9 I got delivery.

shawn

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Model Y, Model 3, XC 40
Country flag
They started to prepare the car on Thursday morning and I could have it delivered in the evening but I can’t be there. Friday at 9 I got delivery.
Lucky you. I am in the first batch delivered to Western Canada (maybe the same batch for all Canadian dealerships). They got the cars last Friday and started tinkering with the software the following Monday (7th). I was to pick my car up Tuesday but they could not load the software properly. Going on day 2 so we shall see.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
Lucky you. I am in the first batch delivered to Western Canada (maybe the same batch for all Canadian dealerships). They got the cars last Friday and started tinkering with the software the following Monday (7th). I was to pick my car up Tuesday but they could not load the software properly. Going on day 2 so we shall see.
Friday is good day ;) , crossed finger for your delivery🤞