• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
OP
OP
DES_MX

DES_MX

First Name
DES_MX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan4 CT
Country flag
Thank you for sharing! The standard interior looks absolutely lovely 😍
Yeah the standard interior is very nice. The materials are great (even the dash and the doors inserts), feels very high grade and not basic at all. The dash you almost can't tell isn't leather, its some kind of PU material with slight soft touch and very fine texture 99% leather like. Probably only issue if you leave it in the open sun / summer heat it might release some vapors inside, but I just hope they thought about this and heat tested it (the "new car smell" inside isn't exactly as full leather obviosly, but not PU typical smell either).

nulled

First Name
Dimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
To be fair leather smells like leather because of the chemicals they treat it with so it isn’t so different from any other artificial material. 😅

OP
OP
DES_MX

DES_MX

First Name
DES_MX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Green Taycan4 CT
Country flag
Consumption update:

Today did about 35-40km of city driving. Conditions were about 10-12c, heavy rain and wind (so quite nasty weather). Consumption was howering around 26kwh / 100km. All in all - extremely high. I used mainly normal mode.

On my i4 M50 this would be around 21kwh maximum, maybe less.

Let’s hope this drops further very soon