• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

VOLCANO GREY Macan EV Photos Thread

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
This is black high gloss. Carbon is also high gloss … just with Carbon pattern.

This is carbon
1726953051084-v5.jpg
But this picture is not Macan EV.
In the one above when you said, “Are you sure????? Carbon is usually high gloss.” is carbon.
And that is not high gloss. If you go on Macan configurator, you can see the differences in 3D as well.

maddoc68

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace, macan 4S ordered
Country flag
But this picture is not Macan EV.
In the one above when you said, “Are you sure????? Carbon is usually high gloss.” is carbon.
And that is not high gloss. If you go on Macan configurator, you can see the differences in 3D as well.
i give up … if you really think … Fine.

Last edited:

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
i give up … if you really trink … Fine.
My friend, don't get offended. I just want you to choose what you like to do.
Check in the configurator, all side blade details and confirm with your Porsche dealer too, if in doubt. Cheers :)

Sahajesh

First Name
Sahajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX3
Country flag
Pity there’s no side blade delete option….

Fun TC Driving

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
iX M60, C8 Z06
Country flag
This coming week (probably Friday) we are going on road trip 125+ miles each way to see a Macan turbo which has on it all of the following carbon fiber options: wheels, side blades, mirrors, door inlays, and steering wheel inlays.

We shall see which of those appeal to us and which don’t. It is the closest Macan with those options — and very nicely our very favorite Thai restaurant in the entire Pacific Northwest is literally two blocks from that dealership. Two Macan EV’s (along with a Macan 4) arrived at the dealership late Wednesday Wednesday but they are estimating that by the time the software updates are completed and our turn for a test drive comes up, it will be until then. We excitedly will wait and then EV road trip there to see those specific options. I will take tons of pictures andpost upon our return.