• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

OBD to track Battery SOH?

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
Anyone planning to follow the battery SOH with a OBD?

Daniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold:Taycan 4, Now Macan 4
Country flag
Anyone planning to follow the battery SOH with a OBD?
Of course, I will transfer the one from my Taycan to my Macan 4 "OBDLINK CX Bimmercode Bluetooth 5.1 BLE OBD2 Adapter", normally in 10 days.
I hope the SOH will decrease less than my Taycan's 😢

OP
OP
ThomasDK

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
Of course, I will transfer the one from my Taycan to my Macan 4 "OBDLINK CX Bimmercode Bluetooth 5.1 BLE OBD2 Adapter", normally in 10 days.
I hope the SOH will decrease less than my Taycan's 😢
Will it work from day one? If i remember correct i had to choose Taycan when setting up the OBD. I had the same problem, and my Taycan was down to 88% here 4 year and 60000km later. Will turn it in tomorrow when I get my Macan. They did not ask for the SOH or see the car 🙀, so not importent to them

Daniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold:Taycan 4, Now Macan 4
Country flag
85.6% 33000 km 3 years here ; but 84.96 one year ago !! with my obd and Porsche confirmed measurement .
Like you they don't care about the soh ...
The car has a few light scratches, I did not repair them due to the disastrous trade-in prices.:crying:
The Macan EV is not yet in the list to configure car scanner app ; you will share your experience with us