• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

Macan EV 4S - sweet spot?

Albatros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC AMG 43
Country flag
Waiting for my macan 4s delivery - mid November. But I had a chance to drive Macan 4 and Turbo recenty. First impression of 4: slightly (just a little bit) to little power comparing to this weight... Maybe I was biased since the day before I drove 911 GT3:). Turbo: just perfect. I did not want to get out...
After this expierience I have my question: Anyone actually drove 4S?
I can imagine it should have noticable more power than standard 4 but I am curious about launch feeling or how it speeds up comparing to this Turbo miracle.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T (EV upgrade a tempter!)
Country flag
GTS will be the 'sweet spot' when it comes and used to be the 4S across the range until the GTS muscled in.

Awaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40, next Porsche Macan EV
Country flag
GTS will be the 'sweet spot' when it comes and used to be the 4S across the range until the GTS muscled in.
Yes, but would it really be useful in normal day-to-day driving?
On my daily errands, I can barely go beyond 20-30 MPH

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo,Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Waiting for my macan 4s delivery - mid November. But I had a chance to drive Macan 4 and Turbo recenty. First impression of 4: slightly (just a little bit) to little power comparing to this weight... Maybe I was biased since the day before I drove 911 GT3:). Turbo: just perfect. I did not want to get out...
After this expierience I have my question: Anyone actually drove 4S?
I can imagine it should have noticable more power than standard 4 but I am curious about launch feeling or how it speeds up comparing to this Turbo miracle.
typically in the Porsche line up the 4S/GTS models are a pretty good set of trade-offs - price/options/performance...hard to go wrong in the middle of the Porsche price ranges…

krissrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
have not test driven a 4S yet. I have one on order as well. But i'm assuming dealerships will start getting them in the next month...