• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Has anyone taken delivery of a sport chrono equipped car yet?

BigApple

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo EV
Country flag
so without the Sport Chrono Package I wont get Sport + mode on my Turbo Ev.

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4
Country flag
This is my first Porsche and so I can only speak with limited experience but I always loved the look of the Crono on the dashboard (and it better at night). But again, I can only speak for myself..
Electric Macan EV Has anyone taken delivery of a sport chrono equipped car yet? IMG_5019.JPG

macanchan

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can cars with sports chrono use the off road precision app, or is this only for the compass option?

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
To clarify, there is no legit way to do it. Porsche will not do it post delivery.

The old Macan has been around for quite a while and is notoriously easy to modify. It's both unlikely the EV Macan will allow nearly as much modding and a bad idea to attempt it.

If you're sure you want it, contact your SA, tell them the situation, and get switched to a new allocation.

krissrock

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
Wait wait... The push to pass is real right? I saw it on a video already. It's like an 8 second window of boosted power. And launch control is available via the sport chrono package too right?

bbmertz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Tesla Y, Ford F-150
Country flag
@krissrock, launch control is standard on all versions of the Macan EV.

@macanchan, it appears that the Offroad app only comes with the compass option in the U.S. I ordered the compass since I didn’t think I’d use the Sport + feature on my 4S but don’t like the look of an empty dashboard.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Wait wait... The push to pass is real right? I saw it on a video already. It's like an 8 second window of boosted power. And launch control is available via the sport chrono package too right?

"Push-to-pass" is on the Taycan facelift from the 4S upwards and after ticking the relevant options.

"Push-to-pass" is not available on any Macan.

OP
OP

driege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S (on order)
Country flag
What video shows / discusses push-to-pass?