• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag
What was the temperature? Quite high consumption.
Around 10 degrees centigrade, and also some wind.
this Thursday early morning I’ll have a highway only trip to the airport. Hope to have a lower consumption. It came down since the pickup, hope to get to the low 20ies at 140ish on highway.

Daniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 CT ,Macan 4 ordered
Country flag
Thanks for your feedback @Daniel. Unfortunately I’ve done all the steps you suggested. Charge planned in the app and sent to the car. Checked yesterday afternoon that it was correctly received. The wall box (Gewiss single phase 7,4kW) and was correctly powered. The only think that I have to check is to not have selected a destination before. The charge was completed at 2:30 while it was planned to end at 3:30 (better this than the opposite). I’ll check again with my next long trip.
hello @Diego
After yesterday Taycan CT4-Macan 4 exchange at my dealership,in Grenoble 115km in the mountains north of my home, I partially charged the car last night, from 50 to 80%.
I charged with the PMCC that my salesperson finally gave me back ...

Like you, the charge started immediately after the beginning of the preferred hours ,10 pm, up to 80%, 1.5 p.m ,completely ignoring the departure time of the timer set at 6 a.m.

This is indeed a bug ...

On the other hand, the car is very good, happy with this change.
For this trip, returning from the dealership, departure 220 m altitude and arrival home 800 m, I consumed 19.3 kwh/100 km for 21 usually with the CT4 (CT4 16.8 kwh/km in the other way going to the dealership).
The consumption is very correct, the regeneration worked immediately without any running-in period.
The brake pedal attack is much sharper and stronger than the CT4.

My main regret is not having been able to change my 21-inch Macan Turbo for Macan design 21 or 20, because the car was built very early without my salesman warning me 😢 ...

Have a good week-end

EDIT
Just called the Product Genius of my dealer , for him this is normal, not a bug ...

Last edited: