• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

Porsche Electric Sport Sound

Argelius

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4 EV
I found a Macan 4 EV on its way to my dealer that pretty much nails the main features/options I would want if I ordered one.

One thing that is missing is the Porsche Electric Sound. (I know, I know it's a gimmick to many...)

Question: can something like that be added via software (since I'm sure that's all it is)?

Regardless, I'm SO excited to be getting my first Porsche in a couple of days!

fsabek

First Name
Fuwad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla model s, macan ev turbo waiting for software update at dealership
Country flag
I actually like having it on my turbo. I have it of when I am driving on normal. However when I want to have fun I switch to sport or sport plus which automatically turns the sound on and I raise the spoiler and let the cars and people around be wowed😉

tmrqs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo Electric ordered!
Country flag
I found a Macan 4 EV on its way to my dealer that pretty much nails the main features/options I would want if I ordered one.

One thing that is missing is the Porsche Electric Sound. (I know, I know it's a gimmick to many...)

Question: can something like that be added via software (since I'm sure that's all it is)?

Regardless, I'm SO excited to be getting my first Porsche in a couple of days!
So far no sign that it will be made available after it’s built. Maybe someone can enable it through PIWIS but nothing official from Porsche.