• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.
Sponsored

The delivery status of your Macan is:

• Total voters

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo,Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
New to the forum and looking to place an order in the coming months.

For those who are based in the US and placed the order recently, do you know how long is the wait from order to build to delivery?
https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US

for a high volume product like Macan I believe buying off the lot is also viable - porsche finder is invaluable…

you can order one from Dealership and shortest time would be 3-4 months and can take much longer - or you can find one already in stock.

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan 4S ordered PSSPN853. Jan 25 Delivery
Country flag
I think @tmrqs is correct. So much depends on the spec and getting the allocation. Four to Five months from the time you get an allocation is about the best guess right now.

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you @daveo4EV, @tmrqs and @MFitz!

I wanted to wait until Dec or Jan to place the order so that there is a chance the early issues (outside of delivery) can be resolved.
I placed my order for my 4S the day after it was announced. I had a 4 ordered and they let me switch. So it locked 10/21 and the last time I had a message from my SA he indicated Jan 25 delivery . That will give you some idea of my time line.

stashman

First Name
Glan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Country flag
My Macan 4S has just gone into V210 status and should lock by Oct 28th 2024, I'm probably expecting it to arrive in Jan 2025.

krissrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT Roadster, Ducati Panigale, Cheverolet Trailblazer, Kia Sportage Hybrid
Country flag
also this depends on the dealership volume. The more they sell, the more they can get (allocation slots).
one dealer i went to had over 100 macan ev's on order back in september

OP
OP
byebye

byebye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV to be delivered… or not
Country flag
My turbo which is sitting at the dealership since 9/19 has been repaired!
Software updates are ok, faulty electronic modules have been replaced, and it’s ready to be delivered.

I have to find some time to see it in the flesh. 😎

shesallthat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan EV
My delivery day was two days ago! I’m absolutely in love, I’ve never been so excited about a vehicle ever. I wrote on here somewhere about being slightly underwhelmed after viewing the models in the showroom, my Macan build is nowhere NEAR like the ones I saw in the showroom!!? It’s a heavier, sturdier, beefier beast.

I LOVE IT!

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX
Country flag
I found out the hard way that modifying an order, even removing something that isn't actually build into the car, and push the lock and delivery dates back when it is submitted. Just a heads up to others that it could happen.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo,Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
it's disappointing that they have no clue…

this is the non-response I got regarding my Turbo order…this is as of 10 am PDT on this date.
  • When will my Macan EV Turbo be available for delivery?
    1. Your Macan Turbo EV is currently going through port processing with our quality teams in Jacksonville. Your car will make its way to PECATL shortly and will be processed by our teams on site and as soon as it is complete I will be contacting you to schedule your delivery in the coming weeks! Our quality teams are working as quickly and efficiently as possible to move all our Macan Electric inventory to our Porsche Center partners.
  • I have complementary "experience" that needs to be schedule prior to March of 2025 - without knowing the date of delivery I cannot schedule my complementary experience.
    1. We will be scheduling your delivery in the coming weeks, at which point we may also coordinate your additional experience at PECATL.
  • When can take delivery of the vehicle @ Atlanta PEC?
    1. Delivery will likely occur in the next few weeks!
  • When could be vehicle be available for delivery in San Jose, CA at my local Porsche dealer? (as an alternative).
    1. This would likely result in a few weeks delay as this would require the center to arrange transportation to pick up the vehicle from PECATL as soon as the vehicle is completed since the Jacksonville port cannot ship the vehicle to San Jose, CA.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns as I am happy to help!

Kind regards,

[name]
New Vehicle Delivery Coordinator
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
One Porsche Drive Atlanta, GA 30354
[phone]

ironcitijc

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Rivian R1T
Country flag
I placed my order for my 4S the day after it was announced. I had a 4 ordered and they let me switch. So it locked 10/21 and the last time I had a message from my SA he indicated Jan 25 delivery . That will give you some idea of my time line.
Identical situation for me. Placed my 4S order right after it was announced and after I received confirmation from the dealer that I could switch. Vehicle is built, I have a VIN, and was told it should be at the dealership on 11/15 (NH). Can't wait!

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Identical situation for me. Placed my 4S order right after it was announced and after I received confirmation from the dealer that I could switch. Vehicle is built, I have a VIN, and was told it should be at the dealership on 11/15 (NH). Can't wait!
Well please let us know how it goes with delivery. This should be one of the first 4S arrivals in the US.

MFitz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could I ask when your 4S locked. I am trying to get an idea on when I might expect delivery from the time of the lock. Mine locked on Oct 22. Thanks