• Welcome to MacanEVowners! If you're joining us from Taycanforum.com, then you may already have an account here.

If you were registered on Taycanforum as of January 24, 2024 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Italian official unveiling 2024 09 19 - Porsche Como

Diego

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 LR '21 - Macan 4 expected arrival 20/9/24
Country flag
Last night I attended the official presentation organized by Porsche Como (first in Italy) of the Macan.
It was a beautiful evening organized at a famous manufacturer of furniture and furniture components with the 3 cars arrived (and updated) available from today for testing at the dealer. There were two 4s and a Turbo (although the white 4 had so many optionals that it outpriced the black turbo ;-) ).
According to the technicians the “hardware” update is not related to the electric charging port but to something in the front compartment. All cars were fitted with Bridgestone Potenza Sport tires.
Starting today the other customer cars will be brought to the dealer from the depot where they were stored and the upgrade process will begin (I'm crossing my fingers for a possible pickup next week).
Nice giveaways at the end of the cocktail hour: the theme of the evening was “lavender,” so both the Rubik's cube and the container are this color.
Macan EV Italian official unveiling 2024 09 19 - Porsche Como IMG_4837.JPG

Macan EV Italian official unveiling 2024 09 19 - Porsche Como IMG_4849.JPG

Macan EV Italian official unveiling 2024 09 19 - Porsche Como IMG_4843.JPG

Jetced

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Macan EV turbo (ordered
Country flag
Hope you'll get yours soon Diego!

grizzler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
concerning the tires: my macan turbo is equpped with goodyear, the aventurine next to it: brigestone both 22"

Macan EV Italian official unveiling 2024 09 19 - Porsche Como 1

Macan EV Italian official unveiling 2024 09 19 - Porsche Como 4